Thursday, December 21, 2006

Cobwebs

Cough Cough. Man it is dusty in here. Is the maid on vacation?

Anyway it has been a long time. Of course I told you from the beginning that if you haven't heard from me in awhile then I was probably felling a little apathetic. Well school is out for me until February and so I have been in vacation mode for about a week and a half which translates into no motivation to blog (or do much of anything else).

I just need Christmas to be over already. Christmas went from being one day to being about a month and a half long. It is just somewhat draining.

Anyway this Christmas you should all buy Songs for Christmas by Sufjan Stevens and pop it on and just enjoy the sounds of the season. If you do the iTunes thing Sufjan is the free single of the week. Check it out.

No comments: