Monday, January 22, 2007

Let's Hear it for the B's

Well I got my grades back from my first quarter of Seminary and I got a B+ in both classes (Hebrew Prophets and Christian Ethics). I was most surprised by my grade in Prophets because the last few weeks of that class were a blur and I absolutely tanked the final, even writing a somewhat pathetic apology/explanation for my poor effort in the blue book before turning it in. So I guess I must have done well on the paper I wrote for that class (an exegetical paper on "The Song of the Vineyard" in Isaiah 5:1-6) which helped bring my grade back up above the respectable line.

8 units down 88 to go.

Next up:
A 5 week intensive course called Theology and Culture taught by a visiting professor named John Drane who coincidentally happens to be from Scotland (see post below).

No comments: