Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My dreams have come true! (maybe)

So whenever I watch Back to the Future 2 I am always struck by the movies portrayal of the future. I just watched it like a week or two ago and realized that when Marty goes to the future he visits 2015 which is only 8 years away now. I'm sure in 1989 when the movie came out 2015 seemed like a long way into the future but now it's not too far off. The portrayal of the future in the movie has been brought that much closer for me after reading this article. I always wondered when we would get around to flying cars. Well now it looks like they might be a real possibility.

I can't tell you how many times I have been sitting in traffic on one of LA's many freeways and began to day dream about Back to the Future 2 and owning my own flying car. Well it looks like my dreams might come true some day soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life.