Thursday, January 18, 2007

Guess who's back?

Happy 2007!

What do you mean 2007 is already almost 3 weeks old? You mean I missed the ball dropping? I missed Ryan Seacrest and Carson Daly vying for the title of "Most Irrelevant Person Ever"? Man I need to blog more often...or not.

Anyway I think I should dedicate my first blog entry of 07 to the return of a great radio personality to the air waves of southern california. That's right, after a few months of taking some time off from radio, Petros Papadakis is back and better than ever. The self proclaimed "man of the people of the city: of the ciudad" Petros has been focusing on his TV career as a football analyst with Fox Sports and host of Spike TV's "Pro's vs. Joes" ever since leaving KMPC 1540 the Ticket a few months back. Well now Petros joins Matt "Money" Smith at KLAC 570 for the afternoon drive time show called PMS: The Petros and Money Show.

If you are a fan of pop-culture, sports, or you just like to have a laugh from time to time then check out PMS, which can be downloaded here.

No comments: