Thursday, September 07, 2006

My very first guitar lesson

Thanks to Bobby for giving me my very first guitar lesson today. My fingers hurt so bad I can barely type write now. I am a Christian male in my late twenties so for me to not know how to play guitar already is like a 6' 10" person never having played basketball. Sure it happens, but rarely.

I will keep you updated on my progress. Perhaps one day in the distant future you will be able to find my music on the internet and enjoy a lazy afternoon while listening to my incredibly awe-inspiring songs of hope, love, and redemption. But please download music legally. We artists gotta eat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tim,
you are dead right about artists who gotta eat too. i will be the first one to download your music and LEGALLY. :-)

keep writing cuz you are a good and creative writer and you have many good stuff inside of you to let out for the world.

your big bro mo